No event too big or too small
We have been providing high quality catering services over the past 20 years throughout the Northwest. Our company goals have been driven towards providing the very best in event catering, maintaining our high standards, excellent quality of food, value for money and service.
All our catering units have been purposely designed and built to a high specification enabling us to have the ideal working environment. This ensures our customers receive the best possible service. Out staff are all fully trained, responsible and respectable people.
- Consistency of quality and standard of operations
- We are registered with the Local Health Authorities
- All our stall are fully trained and hold the Food & Hygiene Certificate
- All staff are uniformed at all times
- We are covered for £10 million public and product liability
- We only use quality branded products
- All units have up-to-date electrical and gas certification
- We use a “safe food better business” guide
- Always working and complying to the latest legislation
- We have refrigerated vehicles to maintain the freshness of our food
- Are catering units are state of the art and fitted out with top of the range equipment
- We ensure that all sites are left in pristine condition after every event
- We are able to offer a wide range of different eating options and various sizes of units.
Catering Units available
- Burger units
- Variety Sausages (a larger selection of different flavoured and meat sausages)
- Healthy Eating (jacket potatoes, pasta box, soup, sandwiches, etc)
- Steamed potatoes (these units also include roast chestnuts and black peas)
- Fish and Chips
- Ice cream
- Confectionary (candy floss, novelty sweets, rock, popcorn etc)
- Speciality coffee unit
Sizes of catering units start from 10 foot in length going up to 20 foot with a large selection of units sized inbetween.
All units provide hot and cold drinks.